Thursday, February 14, 2008

Appointment for MRI

I just heard from the radiology department of CHOP and Connor goes in on Thursday the 21st for all his tests. The earliest appointment I could get is for 3:30 and we have to be there by 2:30. That sucks. He can't have anything to eat for 6 hours before and only clear liquids until 12:30. The poor baby is going to be hungry and miserable. I tried to get a morning appointment but the earliest appointment in the morning wasn't until March. That was just too long to wait. I did make sure that they would either keep the iv in until we can get the blood drawn after the MRI or hopefully they can do it right there. But, he will NOT be getting stuck twice.

I will write again if his condition changes or anything else changes. If not, I will post after he gets the MRI. I just pray they find something that can be treated. I know there is something going on so all I can do now is pray that they can find out for sure what it is and that it is something that they can treat and treat successfully. Before he loses anymore ground and it it too late.

No comments: